$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, November 22, 2010

Latter-Day Discovery

Every once-in-a-while, I run across the most incredible facts...today, for the first time, I researched the biographical information available for one of my all-time favorite directors of Star Trek-TOS (The Original Series, in common parlance.)

What I discovered about the late-fellow (he died in 1989) was, frankly astounding.

Marc Daniels was one of the most prolific television-directors in the 1960s and 70s...he directed some of my favorite Star Trek-TOS episodes...

But he also directed many of television's best-known detective-shows, mysteries, and science-fiction-shows of the era.

I pay special-notice to the work of such prolific-persons, usually...

That's why the first-time consideration of some of those folks seems so impressive to me...a closet know-it-all.

So in memory of the late American director, I say: "hats-off, dude!"

--mattergy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home