$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

8-31-35

In keeping with my policy of secure anonymity, I present the following string of numbers...I won't tell you what it represents, but I'm sure that someone will figure it out...eventually.

The string of numbers is as follows: 8-31-35.

I'm not trying to wax profound...I just know that people love a mystery...and will try every method under-the-sun to extrapolate hidden meaning...I'll only say that it represents a red-letter contribution to American culture...nothing too fancy...just a poignant reiteration of the American-dream-in-action...a true statement of the vast possibilities in our country...and ultimately, the whole world.

8-31-35...you'll have to do a bit of research...but I'm sure my audience can figure it out...

When you do, you'll remember this string of numbers as if by second-nature...and that fact will be even more tantalizing than the true representation...because these ARE powerful numbers...

So, whatever you find most illuminating in your search, so be it!

--mattergy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home