$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The End of Everything

In the fall of 2004, I developed symptoms of an extremely rare disease, ADEM, which is very similar to Multiple Sclerosis.

Both ADEM and MS are diseases that attack brain tissue in life-altering ways.

Though I was formerly a desktop publishing expert, the disease has left my hands and eyes all but useless.

Broke, unemployed and severely disabled, all I have left to offer the world are the little bits of wisdom I've discovered over the years.

Perhaps there's a new beginning at the end of everything.

Edit 9:30 p.m., September 3, 2007:
The initial diagnosis of ADEM was revised after months of medical observation to Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. As of this date THAT diagnosis remains unchanged

0 Comments:

<< Home