$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oversized Fully-Addressed Political Ads Compromise Financial-Security

I really shouldn't have to point this out, but with State-, Local-, and Federal-Elections afoot, I've received the most ridiculous full-color-glossy oversized political-ads lately--any one of which (if disposed of improperly) would give dumpster-diving thieves more financial-information about me than the average-person would think.

As such, my to-be-burned-pile is growing alarmingly voluminous, and dangerously toxic (colored/glossy papers are among the most environmentally UN-friendly substances to burn).

But I will not compromise my financial-security because some dumbass thinks sending out over-sized-glossy fully-addressed political-ads will cause me to vote as they desire...um if they HAD a solid argument, I probably would have voted assentingly on the strength of one paragraph on a standard-sized sheet of recyclable-bond paper...but because they think the ignorance of the masses will be wooed by color, size and gloss, they've lost a perfectly good voice...one that could probably garner acceding votes much less destructively.

But their tack is as naive as the voters they hope to sway...so...who cares?

--mattergy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home