$BlogMetaData$>

Friday, July 23, 2010

Half-Smart, Half-Stupid

I didn't pop out of the womb intelligent. In fact I've made some colossally UNINTELLIGENT moves in my life.

But dwelling on personal-stupidity seems a waste of the GOOD that can be accomplished in life.

Sure, it's necessary to consider (humbly) all that one has failed-at in life....but not to the point of self-invalidation.

Such matters require thoughtful attention to the needs of others, odd as this may sound.

The point is not intended as a form of self-absolution, but rather to remind the reader that to err is human, to forgive, divine.

I think this very old saying says so much about the human-condition...that it's fallen out of use.

Everybody makes mistakes in life. I have yet to meet a person who HASN'T.

Myself included.

--mattergy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home