$BlogMetaData$>

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hear Things My Way...OR ELSE!!!

I realized only recently that the majority of people suffer from at least some form of hearing-loss.

As I've mentioned elsewhere in this blog...MY hearing is highly-acute...hence my delinquent acceptance [at such a middle-late stage in life] of OTHER people's relative deafness .

I'm not gloating...I'm saying that my EXPECTATION that others could generally hear what I heard was NOT realistic...

I'm recalling a few arguments that started as a result of this missed expectation on my part...and I'm genuinely sorry.

--mattergy

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 22, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Matt it's James
Hope you are fairly well.
I will try to contact you through
ADMIN@...if you want to contact me I'm jumbocarp@gmail.com
take care- J.C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home