$BlogMetaData$>

Thursday, August 11, 2011

TOO MUCH INFORMATION

A dear friend sent to me some joke-cartoons from various newspapers relating to the Western debt-crises of late and misinterpreted my response that said (effectively) DON'T SEND THIS TYPE OF JOKE TO ME, PLEASE...a response which read as meaning I had been offended.

To set the matter straight...I think I've become OVER-INFORMED about such things...I was NOT offended, but rather am physically sickened by the fact that the issues are so complex that they are beyond most people's understanding or control, yet the popular-media continues to pummel people with fear.

I've got a fairly good sense-of-humor...but some things TRIGGER ANXIETY in me rather than cause me to chuckle...I can't explain this in a sensible manner...even to my close personal friends.

It has something to do with having a near-genius I.Q. and having actual experience in both broadcast-media and investment-banking, I think.

:| mattergy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home