$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Geo-Fragmented Psyche

I like to think that I've presented myself as a fairly rational and intelligent person...however I can only imagine what others see and hear in their own fragmented minds.

I'm not saying this flippantly (I'm not a professional psycho-analyst by any stretch of the imagination--but rather what might be termed a psycho-dilettante: a dabbler in the psychological "arts").

Again...I'm not a professional at anything. I just have a gifted sense of verbiage--or so I've been accused.

But recent global-events seem to be pointing my verbiage into a seemingly globally-cohesive direction I can't shake--that the very shape of the Earth and its 23-some-degree tilt toward the sun (it's high-summer here in the northern-hemisphere) is causing brain-hiccups worldwide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home