$BlogMetaData$>

Friday, February 01, 2008

Remember, You Read It Here

Any regular reader knows that I always predict social-unrest based on rapid deflation of the price of crude-oil on the open markets, and given the number of times I've been right, every once-in-a-while a reader asks: "what's the connection?"

To be honest, I don't know the connection...but I've observed the sequence-of-events often enough to conclude for myself that the connection exists and that's good enough for me.

The university-educated of the world will protest this kind of logic, but I have been a student of trends for enough years to say: "who cares...It's a reality, and it seems as if there's not a lot that can be done about it, so take it or leave it".

My advice is simply this...just stay out of crowds-in-chaos (like the trading-floor) when crude takes a plunge.

I don't have any hard data, but I do have a memory, so as for this advice, take it or leave it. I'm NOT a licensed commodities-trader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home