$BlogMetaData$>

Friday, January 04, 2008

Plans Change

I have been ruminating over various challenges in my personal life lately (actually NOT my Personal Life per se but in the lives of people I care about).

The result has been that I am less concerned about my readers than my own friends..so in that instance I tend withdraw (not psychologically-so, just for the sake of giving the proper level of thought to my OWN people) until those MORE MEANINGFUL MATTERS reach a state of stability that don't require so much of my personal attention.

As such I've been reminded a lot more about the people in my life who've passed-on before their time.

And by before their time, I mean, before the people they knew were ready to come to terms with the death.

It happens a lot in life, but I have always been of a mindset that tending to the LIVING is something every decent person would want in the event of their own death.

So if you're wondering why I don't seem as concerned about what's going on thousands and millions of miles distant, it's not because I've given up. It's because I respect the wishes of the recently-dead first, and THEN return to the business of fixing the world.

--mattergy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home