$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Protect from the Rebound

Image courtesy NJNETS.COM, as published in Google Images

As I've often mentioned there's a curious connection between sudden drops in crude-oil prices and increased national strife.

A corollary to this is my awareness of how the appearance of "round" numbers in the crude-oil markets can trigger the massive buying and selling of commodities...often for completely irrational reasons.

Again, I'm aware that this is relatively USELESS information (because the world markets are inherently volatile during war-time).

But I'm NOT a commodities-trader. I'm just an observer of trends. My opinion is that the recent fluctuations in crude-oil prices are signaling general unrest throughout the world...as if you didn't know that already. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home