$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, January 09, 2012

Technology Out-Of-Control

I know it seems like old news that I have trouble accepting social-networking services wherein someone OTHER THAN MYSELF manages all the interaction...I've only been setting up and managing institutional-networks since the mid-1980s.

So I'll say again...as irrational as it may seem to various networking-noobs, I REALLY DETEST social-networking .

People are NOT meant to obsess over the BOXES through which all those smiley-faces :) ;) must pass WITHOUT any real systemic supervision.

These being the ubiquitous daemons that "possess" the internet.

Perhaps I'm misunderstood...but to have a THIRD-PARTY invoke its own assessment of the NOOB-NESS of the user is reminiscent of a form of ideological repression unseen since Charles V of Spain.

The rule is: ignorance is never an option...however, I'd much rather interact with someone who KNOWS SOMETHING about the dangers of broadcasting information to the whole world about their dearest loved-ones.

I call this quality healthy-paranoia.

I recommend that people psychologically-able enough to realize the dangers of pseudo-Idolatry take time to knowledgeably-consider the effect social-networking is having on the WHOLE SOCIETY, NOT SIMPLY CHILDREN.

--mattergy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home