$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, January 29, 2007

Going Out Of Business Sale

Today I spent over 30 minutes looking for a check in my own mailbox...due to the inordinate volume of junk mail stuffed into the 4" x 9" x 6" space.

I sincerely hope that every business that contributed to this mess of garbage (and continues to send me this worthless trash) goes bankrupt by 3Q07 (Bank-ese for the third quarter of the 2007 fiscal year).

When it happens as I have said...they'll know why. It gives a whole new meaning to the term: product visibility, doesn't it?

Edit 3:00 AM, 1/30/07:
Typically, I don't like to lash out at American Small Business, but honestly, I have just enough mobility to go to the store and buy food. NO AMOUNT OF ADVERTISING is going to sway me when I can barely get my very limited list of groceries. My favorite waste of advertising was for an item I couldn't even hope to use with my left hand being nearly paralyzed, so I will say that in terms of intelligent targeting, 9 out of 10 companies totally miss the mark. To have that advertising impede my ability to find a crucial document in my own mailbox just infuriates me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home